I am going to be honest – I actually teared up a little when I received this nomination.
As a new blogger, this journey has been wonderful, amazing, exhausting, and I’ve loved every moment of it! In such a short period of time, I have discovered some amazing blogs and met the wonderful people behind the blogs. Bloggers really are a community of their own, and I am proud to now be counted among their ranks.
Thank the person who nominated you
To Bushra – Thank you for being a beacon when I want to give up. Your posts tend to hit my inbox right when I need them most. Discovering you through the online blogger community has been a blessing, and I look forward to blogging side by side with you for many years to come. This nomination means so very much to me.
Check out Bushra’s lifestyle blog! She has great tips, guest posts, and ideas that I for one love to read.
7 Facts About Myself (EEK):
- I often dreamed of becoming a journalist one day when I was in high school. For some crazy reason, I went to opposite direction and became an accountant! Blogging is my way to have a little piece of my journalistic dream.
- I grew up in a very small town in Nebraska of 1800 people only to move to the ginormous city of Los Angeles, CA.
- Edging towards 40 at a fast rate is freaking me out! I know 40 isn’t old, but it sure is older than 30!
- When I realized my proverbial clock was ticking down to have a child, I chose to have one on my own. My two-year old amazes me every day. It is just the two of us as all our family lives half way across the country.
- Working with entertainers in Hollywood even as their accountant is fascinating. Actors, writers, producers are talented people and interesting to work with, but when it comes to their finances, they are just like you and me. Maybe I’ll write a book about that someday…hmmm…
- My goal is to visit all 50 of the US States. I am over half way through with that goal and look forward to finding reasons to step foot in all my remaining states.
- Collecting postage stamps has been my hobby since 3rd grade. YES, 3rd grade and I’m almost 40! Receiving postage stamps from all different countries still excites me after some 32 years of collecting them.
Now, for my 15 nominations!
None of my nominees are obligated to accept and do a post about this award. If you chose to accept and write a post, thank you as I feel this is a great honor!